We’re recruiting! Become an educator with Our Village.
Why become an educator with Our Village?
- We exceed National Quality Standards and we will support you in achieving excellence
- Practical assistance with start-up, finance management and marketing
- Established now for 40 years – not for profit, and all for families
- PLUS much more.
To express your interest or to find out more about the benefits CLICK HERE. Or call our friendly staff 9744 9534.
About our Educators
Using a play based approach supported by a central team of early childhood education professionals, our Educators are committed to providing education and care in a nurturing environment.
Our Village Family Childcare Educators are passionate about children and their development, and have a firm commitment to a quality Educational and Care program.
All Educators registered with Our Village family Childcare have:
- Qualifications in Early Childhood
- Current First Aid qualifications
- Current Asthma and anaphylaxis (epi-pen) training
- Working with children checks
- Police checks
- And public liability insurance
A comprehensive home and vehicle safety check is conducted on all Educators homes by a coordination unit staff member in accordance with the Education and Care Services National Regulations.
Our Village Family Childcare is committed to continuous improvement and requires all Educators to attend relevant professional development sessions on a regular basis.
View Educator profiles here.