Become an Educator with Our Village!
Are you looking for a flexible and rewarding childcare career… at home?
Combine your passion for children with the opportunity to create a financially rewarding, professional home-based career as an early childhood Educator.
As an Educator within Our Village, you will be part of an established (40 years!) high quality childcare service. You will be running your own small business with support from Our Village Family Childcare and Sunbury and Cobaw Community Health.
Why become an educator with Our Village?
- We exceed National Quality Standards and we will support you in achieving excellence.
- Practical assistance with start-up, finance management and marketing.
- Established now for 40 years – not for profit, and all for families.
Hear why our educators do it!
Benefits of becoming an Educator with Our Village Family Childcare:
- Start-up kits available for loan while you establish your business (cots, car seat, high chairs etc)
- Fee collection – we will collect all fees on your behalf leaving you with no bad debts and awkward conversations with families
- Seven free playgroup sessions to attend per week
- Free professional development training throughout the year and an annual mini conference
- First aid and CPR courses delivered three times per year (at your cost)
- A mentoring program and an opportunity to be part of the leadership group
- Support from a highly experienced coordination unit all who have been in the education and care sector for over 20 years
- Be part of a supportive organisation at Sunbury and Cobaw Community Health
- Set your own days and hours (three day minimum)
- Work cover
- Program planning support
- Processing and management of all attendance records via the Childcare Management System
- A chance to join in with fun and educational excursions and incursions
- You will be part of a dynamic team of early childhood Educators that support each other
Express your interest here or call us 9744 9534