Are you looking for a flexible and rewarding career… at home?
Combine your passion for children with the opportunity to create a financially rewarding, professional home based career as an early childhood Educator.
As an Educator within Our Village Family Childcare you will be part of an established high quality child care service. You will be running your own small business under the umbrella and support from Our Village Family Childcare and Sunbury Community Health.
You will be part of a dynamic team of early childhood Educators that share a commitment to training and professional development and to supporting each other.
Benefits of becoming an Educator with Our Village Family Childcare are:
- Start-up kits available for loan while you establish your business (cots, car seat, high chairs etc)
- Fee collection – we will collect all fees on your behalf leaving you with no bad debts and awkward conversations with families
- Seven free playgroup sessions to attend per week
- Free professional development training throughout the year and an annual mini conference
- First aid and CPR courses delivered three times per year (at your cost)
- A mentoring program and an opportunity to be part of the leadership group
- Support from a highly experienced coordination unit all who have been in the education and care sector for over 20 years
- Be part of a supportive organisation at Sunbury Community health
- Set your own days and hours (three day minimum)
- Work cover
- Program planning support
- Processing and management of all attendance records via the Childcare Management System
- And a chance to join in with fun and educational excursions and incursions
Why become an educator? Hear why our educators do it!